New in the conference program of the second edition of the Sustainability Summit are afternoon workshops that will run parallel and focus on the following topics:
- ESG reporting
- Financing and incubation of sustainable business
- Social aspects of sustainability
- Decarbonization and environmental aspects of sustainability
- Biodiversity and ecosystems
Summit participants can join the workshops in basically three ways:
- They can briefly (5–7 minutes) present their projects or experiences with sustainability, followed by a discussion (10–15 minutes).
- They can sit at the round table for the entire duration of the workshop and actively participate in the discussion, even if they do not present themselves.
- They “sit on the sidelines”, listen to the debate and are so-called “free agents” who move from one workshop to another according to their mood and interest.